SEO & Internet Marketing
The Revealed Secret Of Profit Maximization. Make Your Web Presence Noticeable
Our SEO services focus not only on getting more visitors to your website but also converting your visitors into customers or clients. In order to do that we first ensure that your website is found in the results for potential keyword search terms for your business, then we make certain that it starts converting your visitors into customers. To achieve that all we do is use best seo practices for on-page and off-page optimisation.
What is SEO?
Through good SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
we can improve the visibility of your website or webpage in of all natural (un-paid / Organic) search results. That means your website or webpage ranks higher in search engine results, and it also appears more frequently in search results. Therefore the likelihood of getting more visitors to your site is increased dramatically. In most cases SEO targets only a standard global search but sometimes as per the business demands it also gets targeted different in various kinds of search that include local search, video search, images search, new search, blog search…etc.
What is Organic SEO?
Organic SEO is the procedure of getting your website ranked high in the Search Engine 1-10 positions on Google, Yahoo, AOL, & now Bing. Each Search Engine calls for a different SEO Process, but if you Optimize your website for Google, then that is a great start.
To simplify your understanding of the SEO process, we’ve divided it into two parts: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO.
On-page (On-site) SEO:
To put it in layman’s terms, everything we do to improve a website’s visibility, accessibility and performance on the webpage or website itself is known as On-page SEO.
Activities included in On Page / On Site SEO:
- Website Audit & Performance Check
- If required, we may request the client to consider a site redesign
- Google Analytics & Webmaster tools check & integration
- Recording top performing pages & keywords in website
- Finding most potential keywords for the website mostly for all pages
- Writing Descriptions for all pages
- Inserting keyword & Descriptions in all pages
- HTML improvements [h1, h2, h3…h6, img, anchor tags checks…etc]
- Site Map & Robots check if required creating and submission
- Off page / Offsite SEO (All necessary promotions on the web for the website to rank high)
Off-page (Off-site) SEO:
To define it as simply as possible, Off-page SEO is everything that we do on other sites to bring traffic to your website.
Activities included in Off Page / Off Site SEO:
- Business Submission in strategized places
- Social profile creation and/or optimization
- Top pages bookmarking
- Content promotion
- Creating & acting on Backlink strategy
- Article promotion
- Blog post creation & promotion
- Info graphics creation
- Video creation / optimization & Promotion
- Press releases
- Inorganic SEO (Paid SEO / Google Pay Per Click / FB Add and other paid activities)
What is Inorganic SEO?
It includes usually paid services such as PPC – Pay Per Click, CPC – Cost Per Click, CPA – Cost Per Acquisition, banner ads, classifieds etc. This service is very expensive. But those who wants immediate results, they can go for inorganic service.
Benefits of Inorganic Search Engine Optimization:
- Results in sort period.
- Site gains more visibility.
- More traffic in sort time period.
Inorganic SEO technique is quite risky; as its cost will be count as per clicks, webmaster must remain alert from competitors, they might click on your site unnecessarily to force you pay more.
There is a solution to block those users, but for that you must be aware that they clicked you unnecessarily.
If you don’t have enough money to spend, it’s better to follow organic SEO technique which is far better than inorganic SEO.